Should Ricochets Count ?

Del Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ricochets count as a hit or not ?

• Yes They Should
    • No They Should Not

Initially, I thought yes, because real bullets ricochet too at certain angles but then, no because BBs ricochet at ALL angles...

At sites where ricochets may be counted as hits, I can imagine kids trying to do trick shot kills to see how many times the BB will bounce off a wall before hitting the target.

I generally play woodland, if I get BBs dropping out of overhead foliage onto me I wouldn't take it but if I'm behind foliage and getting lit up, with BB's coming through I will, even if they're not hitting me, as they've clearly got the drop on me.

Definetly No. But, can be used as an effective defence in CQB. Was at Billericay in the Green Zone and just bouncing bbs off the entrance wall every second or so, on single shot. Kept ten of the opposing team out for ages.

NO way to ricochet.

playing at Bunker 51 in London had a team mate at the bottom jail end trying to fire over the window edge only thing he hadn't lifted the end of barrel high enough, took him couple of min to find out why I am nearly on the floor laughing as he is ducking and diving thinking he is being shot with pin point accuracy.

I fuking hate it when people start with the shouting,

TAKE YA FUCKING HITS...

Thats the only time i wana pistol whip someone, there really would be no point with playing if we didnt take our hits. If anyone had been with me a few weeks ago you would know i take my hits i was at respawn back and forth the most out of any player i ever seen lol, i seemed to be a BB magnet that day with every bloody shot was hitting me. At the last Milsim my team played a few weeks ago it was like that all day with shouting and thats when i cant stand Airsofting. Maybe your Holo sight might be on them but there bb's not real bullets people can move!!

My team have started using black ammo now so makes it a little harder for them to dodge.

I got to say though that the Billericay site i was at the other day we played 8 hours Airsoft and not one complaint all day, was really refreshing. Think it just depends on the teams there on the day.

the one that annoys me is ANYTHING hitting including hitting a branch above you and dropping on to you. that counts as a hit which is completely unrealistic. a real bullet wouldnt drop out of a tree so why should it be different for a BB just because it wont stick into the wood?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.