completely new to airsoft.

langley863

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi interested in starting to play around the oxford\swindon area (I believe "the trail" is the closest site to me). Wondering if anyone is around here that plays and willing to have a chat and help a new lad out. Got recommended to join by air soft shop in Swindon as I don't fancy turning up on my own with no idea lol.

Cheers

just be positive and have fun! we're a friendly bunch most of us! if in doubt - take the hit. if something bad happens - try not to let it bring you down.

Best place to learn the ways of airsoft is at a site. Book yourself in, get your rental kit and just go and play. You'll get to chat to lots of people about everything from gear and guns and you'll get to hold and shoot and try out pretty much anything you want to. Its the best way to get started and once you are well on your way to UKARA you'll have a much better idea what you are looking for.

Like the guys have all said, just turn up and play. I was in your position up till last Sunday. I went on my own to my 1st game. It was fantastic. You won't be the only player that turns up alone. You'll be put into a team anyway. From there its all gravy.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.