MP5K lower - how easy is it to change one?

Lozart

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've been looking at the ASG/B&T MP5K PDW as the possible answer to me need for a secondary to carry with my M249, the issue is that the ambidextrous selector fouls on my knuckle if you try and change to full retard auto. Is it a simple swap to change it for a non-ambidextrous lower or do I just need to dremel off the lever on the right hand side?

The selector would fall out if you dremel away one side of it.. unless you just remove the sticky-outy-bity?

as for the lower receiver I can recall it was pretty easy thing to change last time I did it

• Supporters

unless you just remove the sticky-outy-bity?

This was what I was planning :)

Are SEF lowers reasonably cross manufacturer compatible? Ditto the fire selector?

• Supporters

Just noticed that the classic army mp5k actually comes with a sef lower. Of course nobody's got it in stock!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.