Looking for people to play with!

Cheeky vimto

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've recently moved to Hedge end near Southampton/Portsmouth. I'm a member at UCAP, I'm just wondering if there's anybody that lives near me? I would really like to get into a group, Gets a bit boring going on your own and all my mates either have kids or don't like airsoft.

Anybody?

Hello mate, I'm based in Essex but looking for sites all over the south, both mid week and weekend, let me know when you're planning a visit to a site, I'll gladly tag along for a run out!

The 16th? Sounds like a plan!! What time is kick off?!

The evening games start at 7 P.M. I finish work in Southampton at 6 so i'll be rushing to get there on time with traffic. Send me a PM and I'll let you know on the day if I can get there, shouldn't be a problem though.

Hello mate, I'm from Winchester and go to Ironsight in Andover, it's a good site with a real nice bunch who run it. Granted it's the other end of the County but definitely worth a look. :)

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/21995-july-27th-southern-meet-up/#entry154851

We're trying to set up a Southern area meet up. Join the thread and maybe we will get enough people interested to actually get something organised :)

I work 99% of weekends so don't play much. But tend to go with M_P of I do go. Or I just join I at work.

Takes me 30 mins max. Sometime less but I have a heavy right foot!

• Supporters

Sam and I have played together a lot over the last couple of years, though of course now he's a marshal so plays a bit less- still gets shot as often though of course. Assuming Dutch is who I think it is then I've seen him a few times up at IS.

There's a couple others on here who have played there too, who may be up for a game from time to time.

Might try it out in the next few weeks when I can. What I hate about my usual is when I go alone (which is most of the time), none of the regs/Marshall's will talk to you. There seems to be like a circle of regs who think they're some sort of elite; very arrogant and really rude.

• Supporters

Yeah, when Esoterick came it was during the heavy storms and wind earlier in the year and being quite exposed in some areas made for shall we say interesting gameplay.

As for the people there, it's a smaller site and everyone's friendly, you'll be hard pressed to find someone who won't talk to you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.