what gun to buy

lloyd17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am fairly new to airsoft, and I am in the process of obtaining my UKARA once I do I am looking at purchasing an M4. I was wondering If any one had any advice on a decent one to get, my budget is £250 also I would quite like the gun to have ris rails.

• Supporters

or better yet, a G&P..

or CYMA AK (cm.045, cm048, cm.050)

So which bit of "I'm looking at purchasing an M4" confused you? :)

Also - £250 won't get you any gun from the G&G Top Tech range but it certainly gives you more choice. Also that budget isn't going to get you a G&P. Sorry.

Depends on what style of M4 you're thinking of too. Do you want a standard-ish M4A1 with a RIS foregrip or a short barreled CQB beast? Do you have any pictures of what you have in mind?

• Supporters

M4a1 preferably.

Cool, in that case the G&G TR16 Carbine JUST about meets your budget but has no rails (standard M4 plastic handguard http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/tr_16_carbine_top_tech.html#SID=239 ) but you can either buy a rail to fit to the handguard or there are plenty of aftermarket railed guards that will fit. The GC16 carbine is the G&G intermediate range (still very good but lower cost www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/gc_16_carbine.html#SID=239 ). Again no rails on the standard M4A1 version but it does leave a bit more meat on the bone for aftermarket parts.

If you can push your budget up a bit then there are railed versions available like the TR4 range or if you are happy to move away from the M4A1 style (with the carry handle etc) then you could look at the GC16 Raider series (flat top and floating handguard). Alternatively yuo could also look at the Lonex M4s http://www.helmetworld.co.uk/m4-145-med-21423-p.asp which again cost a little more but still have the look you're after.

So which bit of "I'm looking at purchasing an M4" confused you? :)

Also - £250 won't get you any gun from the G&G Top Tech range but it certainly gives you more choice. Also that budget isn't going to get you a G&P. Sorry.

Depends on what style of M4 you're thinking of too. Do you want a standard-ish M4A1 with a RIS foregrip or a short barreled CQB beast? Do you have any pictures of what you have in mind?

bit of my good ol' dyslexia there^^ and you can get a G&P for under £250, look around! :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.