We m4 hicap hpa magazines for gbb guns

Airsoft beams

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I have some we hpa magazines which are new, these are very good systems which run in we gbb guns such as the scar. Would anyone we interested and if so how much would you expect to pay for them each?

This is a video of the same style of mag in use

This is the link to buy the mags

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/22036-hpa-hi-cap-magazine-for-gbb-guns/

Thanks

can you do anything for the GHK G5?

Hi yes this is possible it would be a dual mag if that is ok. If a gas mag is provided the full conversion and addition of another magazine would be £80 with paintball quick disconnect fittings on the tube. If the mag is not provided it will be £130 for the same again. Please note you will need a co2 tank and regulator to then use this setup if you want I will give a full price for everything.

Thanks Henry

• Supporters

Are you the actual guy from Alyan Airguns, or are you just selling his stuff?

Are you the actual guy from Alyan Airguns, or are you just selling his stuff?

Hi I am nothing to do with alyan, i Build magazines to a high level sticking to the requirements of my client where as alyan just sell we magazines and is based in Portugal meaning mags can get ceased which is not a good thing when shelling out hundreds of pounds. The video i attached is a representation of the type of mag you could get but in the next week or so I will be uploading a video of my own to suit the same use.

Thanks

I hope that answers your questions

Yeh I know what you mean but using the reg on the tank you can bring the pressure down quite a lot lower than green gas but still get between 360 and 380 so using it is a lot better for your guns life span.

Thanks

• Supporters

Yeh I know what you mean but using the reg on the tank you can bring the pressure down quite a lot lower than green gas but still get between 360 and 380 so using it is a lot better for your guns life span.

Thanks

Not trying to be a dick, but I don't buy that, and I think it's wrong of you to state it. I hope it's due to lack of understanding, and not to try and persuade people to consider your products because you could cause someone to spend a lot of money thinking their gun's going to last longer because they're running it at a lower pressure.

It doesn't matter what pressure you put through the gun so long as it's not too much to explode the nozzle. The wear comes from the parts moving, it's going to be more or less the same regardless of pressure.

If I remember right then from what I've read it's also impossible to run a gas gun on HPA at a lower pressure than that of propane anyway, it needs to be a fair bit higher to work on compressed air.

Not trying to be a dick, but I don't buy that, and I think it's wrong of you to state it. I hope it's due to lack of understanding, and not to try and persuade people to consider your products because you could cause someone to spend a lot of money thinking their gun's going to last longer because they're running it at a lower pressure.

It doesn't matter what pressure you put through the gun so long as it's not too much to explode the nozzle. The wear comes from the parts moving, it's going to be more or less the same regardless of pressure.

If I remember right then from what I've read it's also impossible to run a gas gun on HPA at a lower pressure than that of propane anyway, it needs to be a fair bit higher to work on compressed air.

I think you may be mistaken, I run my we scar at 65psi and it still shoots 350fps the standard pressure of green gas is 115psi so it is lower also with a hpa system you don't encounter the freezing mags issue so you can fire the whole mag of 450 rounds on full auto whithout any issued. Ware on guns is partly caused by ware (bolt moving ect) but it is also caused by the bolt hitting the bolt stop ect so the lower the pressure you can run the less hard the bolt will hit it and the longer in theory your gun will last.

I am sorry for any misunderstood statements and I should have expanded on them at the time of posting.

Thanks Henry

• 1 year later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.