Redwolf airsoft uk

moonmoose
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Followed the american redwolf airsoft on youtube for a while now and they now have a uk based shop (im guessing most of you know this)

Very pleased so far. 3 orders in the last few weeks. One made on a sunday turned up tuesday morning, one made on thursday night turned up sat morning (no special posted asked for) and another sunday turning up tuesday.

always right. All working products, mint condition packaging as you would expect. Sturdy boxes. Also came with free redwolf uk sales brochure and a madbull product line booklet.

Highly recommend by me.

• 2 weeks later...

These Guys are great I have had 3 weapons in there a ICS L85 which was nothing but problems.

It's been sorted and now is as sweet as a nut

My old G&G M4 they gave the old girl a new lease of life ( wonder if they could do the same to the wife )

They still have my TAR

The repairs I did have to wait for but they are good so what do you expect

Excellent shop packed full

Staff are friendly and have a lovely young lady in the shop (which is a change from the normal hairy arse bloke )

They are about 30 min drive for me but I don't mind as you get excellent service

• 5 months later...

On the basis of my experience with my first and ONLY order with RWUK, i STRONGLY recommend that nobody order anything appears military from them.

My order was delivered this morning, consisting of a propane can adapter, oil pump for said adapter, and a VFC distraction device replica that acts as a small gas container:

EA-CHG-GASTD_1_mark.jpg

Now, considering that this appears at first to be a hand grenade, sporting a solid metal shell, military markings and even a disclaimer that states it is only to be used by trained military or police personnel, one would expect that it be securely packaged for transport so that at the VERY LEAST it would not be visible to Postman Pat doing his rounds to cause alarm.

Instead, the box they used was nearly destroyed (at least by the time it got to me), and the plastic packaging that the can was held in was torn to shreds. not only was the "hand grenade" visible in the box, but it could easily have fallen from the packaging and been rolling round the back of Pat's red van.

On top of that, there was nobody at home when Pat turned up, so he kindly left it with my neighbor for me to collect later. my poor neighbor must have had quite a shock when she was handed a torn box with a grenade poking out of it.

As I mentioned, it is only one order that i have made with them, so it may only be a one in a million occurrence. however, if this was to happen with an RIF, you can imagine the repercussions that it may have both to RWUK and to the unlucky buyer who just wanted to get his own airsoft gun for a skirmish.

Needless to say, i will not be purchasing from them again. I'm off now to apologise to my neighbor.

• 2 months later...

I ordered a 10.5" GHK M4 Monday......today I received my gun....but it's the 14.5" version doh

"Followed the american redwolf airsoft on youtube for a while now" really? Seems strange that you haven't noticed there in Hong Kong yet then. :D

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just ordered from these guys for the first time. Wasn't brilliant. I ordered a hop rubber, face mask and a cyclone grenade.

First I get an email telling me my payment had been taken, then that my package had been dispatched. So far so good, but then I get a message saying 'we've been trying to contact you last week, the hop-rubber is out of stock, do you still want the rest?'

Stock issues happen, I get that. But 'we've been trying to contact you'? Like, via this exact same email? And sending the 'shipped' email when it clearly hadn't been dispatched yet? I'm not a fan of being lied to, especially so obviously. Clearly they sent the dispatch email early, then realised that their website was displaying a product they didn't have any stock of, and tried to backtrack to cover their mistake.

The other two products turned up fine, no complaints there, but...a bit of honesty would have been nice. Trying to blame it on me by saying 'we've been trying to contact you' kind of irritated me. I'd only ordered it three days prior and...clearly their 'trying' ended just before hitting the 'send' button on an email...

They are one of my preferred places to shop now.

2 orders both perfect.

Archived