Knee pads

Dan88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm gonna order some knee pads tonight, I've seen a few on ebay but I'm not 100% they're gonna be comfy,

Can someone recommend some decent comfy ones? Preferebly multicam haha

Thanks.

Knee pads are always uncomfortable. If you can get trousers with them built in, that will be much more comfortable

I too looked into knee pads, thinking they would majestically give me the ability to do slides and dives. Turns out it just mildly decreases your running speed while constantly sliding out of place.

I have Bijan ones & they are the only ones I have found that stay still (well they do for me anyway)

I use a cheap pair I picked up for £10 from Halfords for mountain biking. Had no issues with them or the elbow pads that came with them.

• Supporters

Talking of knee protection, does anyone know where I can buy Bijan knee pads int he UK?

Ebay?

• Supporters

Looked at this and most are imported meaning customs tax

Yeah...being as they're made in 'merica that kinda goes with the territory.

I use blackhawk ones as well, velcro isn't long enough but other then that they're reasonable enough. They only fall down every now and then, usually because I've not done them up very well.

mine are so used that the velcro is gone.. now THAT is annoying. been sewing on new velcro but think I will invest in a real good pair soon.

i use webtex DPM knee pads. the velcro straps are pretty good and adjustable. i wouldnt go to a game without them although they did need some attention a couple of times throughout the day but i like to roll around a bit

i use webtex DPM knee pads. the velcro straps are pretty good and adjustable. i wouldnt go to a game without them although they did need some attention a couple of times throughout the day but i like to roll around a bit

what kind of attention? pulling them up/adjusting them?

they dont slide up or down but they do twist round a little bit. the biggest problem i had was the knee support i was wearing underneath. that was eating the back of my knee because of all the kneeling i was doing. i get on fine with the webtex though

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=knee+pads&_osacat=888&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xknee+pads+webtex&_nkw=knee+pads+webtex&_sacat=888

didnt read the rest of the thread as I just wanted to say

Go to the builders merchant and get pads that a slater / roofer uses..

im not a slater or roofer BUt I used to be a builder and im sure they are much more durable and used 10000 times more than any airsoft pads so they will ultimately be better (and more expensive)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.