July 27th Southern Meet up

Russe11

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Lets have a meet up July 27th. Open to Suggestions of which site, somewhere cool and fairly central between London and the South West. Maybe the Mall, Combat South or ground Zero?

Grr no game there on 27th.

...unless we can persuade him?

Who would be interested 1st of all? No point pestering him for 2-3 people to turn up.

well the response so far is rather underwhelming. I guess we should just pick a site to skirmish at that will be open that day?

• Supporters

Well then let's set a date either

19th/20th - Sat/Sun

26th/27th - Sat/Sun - M_P can't do Sun 27th

2nd / 3rd - Sat/Sun

Iron Sight & Sandpit are NOT on the 27th - but other Sunday 20th & 3rd

but Epsom Bunker is on Sunday 27th

http://www.eliteactiongames.com/#!epsom-dates/c1kuz

I'm easy - Iron Sight is about 1:30hrs away - do-able M25 & M3 route for me

I think I can make either weekend date - maybe if peeps can check their diaries n crap

let us know what dates you can't do and go from there to see which is gonna be best date

Then see what are the options to just pop along to a normal skirmish to start us off with

To get a weekend off can be a pain for me but due to a cancelled WW2 game, I have 25th-31st July off work and nothing to do.

• Supporters

Fair enough, but I'm up to try Epsom Bunker on 27th

330fps limit it seems though - so watch yourself if ya AEG is over 330 !!!!

(quite common on cqb sites)

WW2 bunkers underground - sometimes in the dark - oooohh bogeyman

they do private hire - min 15 people it seems but a tad dear for private hire inc gun but that is a deposit inc

£25 day walk on, inc lunch it says so that is on par with my local TWA £20 no lunch day walk on or £10 1/2 day TWA

(not sure if I will do my regular TWA on 26th or perhaps half day still not to knacker me out completely)

think two_zero went there about a month or so and said it was brill - intense full auto cqb I think he said in a pm

so if anybody else fancys it then please reply in here, or has anyone else got other sites in mind ???

Think I might give them a call anyway

My Sten is 335 fps, my pistol is 335 fps and my SMLE is not chrono'd yet but will be over 330 :(

How about Swindon? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Swinsoft-the-Trail/1436901399880667?sk=timeline

Fairly new site run by Swindon Airsoft.

Or we could try the site I would have been doing a WW2 game at http://www.bluestreak-airsoft.co.uk/index.php

Ooh found a Saturday one http://www.xsiteairsoft.co.uk/?q=node/7 Maybe M_P can make that?

Hi guys, just seen this thread. Am up for a meet. My rif comes in at around 345 though. That gonna be an issue? :-/

I'd be up for a meet if it's in August.

Our next games at ironsight are the 20th July and then 3rd august.

I should be availible on the 27th for Epsom Bunker. But both my primaries are over 330fps (G36C is 350fps, Dragunov is in excess of 450fps plus not suited for CQB), so I may have to go pistol-only. It'd be cool to skirmish with some of you guys.

• Supporters

Ooh found a Saturday one http://www.xsiteairsoft.co.uk/?q=node/7 Maybe M_P can make that?

If you are a referring to the game on July 26th it's a young guns day. Personally I could do almost any weekend there as it's about 15 minutes drive from my house.

Ironsight might be a good shout as quite a few people seem to be in the Southampton sort of area.

well M_P can't make it anyway so I suggest we do something on 27th and then plan something for end of August at Iron site? Somewhere woodland ideally so I can test Matilda :)

• Supporters

That High Wycombe one I can do like I said

if ya wanna ring site to check its 350fps

no oshiboom or site pyro's only or something was only real rule I saw

seems like it is nobody's regular site which might good/fair level playing field

or we get owned by locals - probably

or epsom bunker but many have slightly hot guns so perhaps not

think if we are gonna do it the lets go for it on 27th and if ok look at end August again

if all goes ok - we keep messing about ergh n uhmm ing then we got no chance chaps

of organising a pi$$ up in brewery

High Wycombe should work this time around - might become regular or might try others

but gor for this one on Sunday 27th is my gut feeling - woodland 350fps should be

Somebody wanna ring them n see - I might have room for 1 or 2 at push from Surrey/S London

• Supporters

That site is my local and it's an under 18s day only on 26th, the sunday game is at the site in dunstable. There is no site pyros only rule, last game some chaps asked about MK5s they had brought and were told they were fine. Most BFGs are fine too, although I believe the louder ones are banned(don't know much about pyro)

The other restrictions are no CO2 guns and I'm pretty sure under 18s are not allowed to use sniper rifles.

The two lane end(just outside high wycombe) games this month are this sunday and a week thursday.

• Supporters

I thought xcite High Wycombe had Sunday 20th & 27th as well as Thursday (presume night games)

on their calendar

no co2's certain pyro's - can we fart at this site or does that need to be chrono'd first

think russel had the 26/27th weekend off so was kinda aiming for that weekend

Swindon might be a bit far for me this month - next month some of you can go swindon

and I go to bunker epsom then or sandpit dartford when you lot do swindon

so trying to find some place slightly west of london for 26/27th would be ideal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.