WWII Das Deutschland

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

well this is me a few years ago. Re-enactment of Das Deutschland Division. Thought it might be of interest.

DSCF4253.jpg

DSCF4252-1.jpg

DSCF4256.jpg

DSCF4255.jpg

We were experimenting with some old Italian camo material for helmet covers at the time

So why not get a Kar98 or MP40 airsoft gun and move into WW2 airsoft? A few more targets for me to shoot at are always welcome :D

I have gotten rid of all my WWII gear now. My wife comes from Berlin and was uncomfortable with it all (the things we do for our partners ey? hahahaha)

Hmm, maybe SS might not have been the best idea then, but surely you could have gotten away with converting everything to a Heer impression? Or switch to Allies?

Hmm, maybe SS might not have been the best idea then, but surely you could have gotten away with converting everything to a Heer impression? Or switch to Allies?

Switch to Allies :o hahaha

Why not? As long as you don't choose Americans. :D

At every game I have been to there has been a secret plan to try and sacrifice the Americans to achieve a British Victory.

• Supporters

Why not? As long as you don't choose Americans. :D

At every game I have been to there has been a secret plan to try and sacrifice the Americans to achieve a British Victory.

Must be easy to play as Americans though - at least you don't have to pick your targets!

Must be easy to play as Americans though - at least you don't have to pick your targets!

hahaha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.