New member, is this a good first rifle?

Musso2010

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone.

I am a new member here and new to airsoft in general. I am looking at buying a rifle, I don't want to sped too much but have found this;

https://jdairsoft.net/primary/assault/asg-armalite-m15a4-carbine-slv1

Does anyone have any experience with this gun? Is it worth buying?

Many thanks for your help.

Matt.

for an M4 stick to G&G combat machines as starter guns.

I have one with the LMT stock , Had it a couple of years,and its been spot on ,ok I've played about with it has a different front RIS tight bore and hop up , the gear box is next ,for the money its been a great gun trades and the body feels fine on mine Christ I'm a lump of a block and I've landed on it a few times and it still not broken, no wobble on the stock or front Ris...never misfeed and takes just about every mag you can buy, not a lot more you can want as for G&G the front ends fixed so your stuck with it ...

Have had a look at a few G&G M4's. They all seem to be out of stock unfortunately.

I have one with the LMT stock , Had it a couple of years,and its been spot on ,ok I've played about with it has a different front RIS tight bore and hop up , the gear box is next ,for the money its been a great gun trades and the body feels fine on mine Christ I'm a lump of a block and I've landed on it a few times and it still not broken, no wobble on the stock or front Ris...never misfeed and takes just about every mag you can buy, not a lot more you can want as for G&G the front ends fixed so your stuck with it ...

So are you saying that I can modify it over time and make it into a pretty decent rifle? Where do you get the parts from?

Try Pro Airsoft Supplies - they seem to have pretty good stock levels at the mom

Have had a look at a few G&G M4's. They all seem to be out of stock unfortunately. ?

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/m4_and_m14_variants.html

This is one of the main suppliers of G&G guns in the UK, they have plenty of CM16's for sale and they even have the transparent CM16 in stock right now as well.

Have had a look at a few G&G M4's. They all seem to be out of stock unfortunately.

So are you saying that I can modify it over time and make it into a pretty decent rifle? Where do you get the parts from?

Musso it will take all the front RIS/RAS rails out there the Gearboxes are Version 2 TM compatible so like every other Version 2 box ,the body is pretty solid It all depends if you want Metal or re-in forced fiber plastic peronally some of the metal bodies have a habit of snapping its all down to personal choice...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.