Newbie here from the West Midlands

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone.

Just introducing myself to the forum. Recently discharged from the army due to injury so have decided to take up airsoft.

Haven't attended any meets yet but am planning on attending one on Sunday at ace airsoft, Telford.

Hey Hey ^_^
welcome & i hope you enjoy your stay
also a West mids guy (from brum)

Hope the injury was not too bad & hope to see you at some airsoft sites in the future

Hi guys. Thanks for the welcome. I am actually from Wolverhampon so not too far from brum at all. As for the injury, I damaged my knee. Nothing too dramatic.

Cheers, Matt

Ah I see my little brother is currently a Cpl in the rifles :D
My first skirmish is on 20th at the asylum in Kidderminster
The names Richard

Alright musso, another brummie here. I skirmish with F&O also. enjoy your first game. I'll be at the asylum too on the 20th ghost so I'm sure we'll meet at some point. Whether its in the safe zone for an handshake or at the end of my duel M9's as I storm your building, I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point lol.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you can enjoy the sport :)

(Also: the more your customize your gear, The better it all feels. Nothing better than not having to run around it rental kit)

Welcome aboard Brother, hope your knee if back in the game soon with no lasting effects

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.