Best retailer to purchase lots of parts?

Trojan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking for lots of upgrade parts, good quality brands (Lonex, SHS etc) to upgrade on my version 2 king arms m4 gearbox.
What I currently need:

• ZCI High Torque/SHS High Torque Motor
  • Sorbo Pads
  • Lonex M130/SP130
  • Lonex Air Nozzle
  • Trigger Replacement Unit (SHS Trigger contacts preferred)
  • Steel Trigger (Lonex?)
  • Lonex POM Piston Head
  • Lonex Blue Piston 10 Steel Teeth
  • Lonex Steel Trigger
  • Silicone Abbey Gun Oil
  • LT2 Abbey Gun Grease

Aiming for High FPS, High Accuracy and Incredible Reliability

This is just all the gear I need, most of which I'll be purchasing new at retailers

Who are good retailers that ship fast and offer really dirt cheap parts?

When I say best I really just mean cheapest and least sh*tty. Ideally faster shipping & un defective goods (most airsoft ports don't have warranty on them any how)

I've heard ebairsoft and ROSV are good (asian) and also Taiwangun & GunFire are good (EU)

• Supporters

If you're replacing ALL of that why not just buy a new gearbox?

I'm not replacing all of them at once. Just slowly over time really... besides my KA M4 V2 Gearbox is excellent. Have no problems with it and no signs of wear after a year so doubt I'll see much after another.. esp with fine tuning parts etc.

Isn't this what people do anyways on their gun builds? Just slowly upgrade their parts after testing each one works etc

• Supporters

Isn't this what people do anyways on their gun builds? Just slowly upgrade their parts after testing each one works etc

Only if something either breaks or doesn't meet the demands on it. There's very few people I know that would start upgrading things for the sake of it. If your gearbox is "excellent" and you are having no issues with it my personal advice would be leave it the hell alone! The only reason I started down the dark and tortuous route of upgardes was because mine was only firing at 210fps and could barely hit a target 10m away!

Well

I'm not upgrading because its fun but because I want to hit a 50m (is this target a realistic one) target so figure gotta hit BBs harder (so i can use heavier bbs). But you make a good case hahah. But anwyay could you point out a link to a decent airsoft retailer. I want a better pistol grip, nicer stock (than my crane, should also fit batteries), motor, lipos anyway even if not upgrading internally.

If you want cheapest prices you'd probably need to look to Hong Kong retailers, but for widest selection in the UK then Firesupport would probably have just about everything you need, or you could try ak2m4 on this forum, he stocks a lot of those parts, have used both and found them very good service.

I would agree that you don't NEED to upgrade the gearbox, as said above unless something is amiss, and you may be better off just replacing the Hop rubber and maybe fitting a tightbore barrel, standard Marui or Madbull blue hop rubber and Madbull Black python barrel being a popular combo which should easily see your shots to 50m, even at stock fps levels . If you create a high powered monster you may find its too hot to skirmish with and not necessarily more reliable.

• Supporters

Well

I'm not upgrading because its fun but because I want to hit a 50m (is this target a realistic one) target so figure gotta hit BBs harder (so i can use heavier bbs). But you make a good case hahah. But anwyay could you point out a link to a decent airsoft retailer. I want a better pistol grip, nicer stock (than my crane, should also fit batteries), motor, lipos anyway even if not upgrading internally.

Batteries I would suggest www.componentshop.co.uk

As for the furniture it's tricky to know what you consider "better" or "nicer" as they're pretty subjective, you could look at the various Magpul style parts though (be aware though that not all their parts are designed to fit an AEG - some are GBB specific). UK based I would suggest Fire Support, Air-Lab, AK2M4, Helmet World, Bullseye Country Sport for parts. Something to remember though is that SHS and Lonex aren't necessarily "dirt cheap" but they're certainly cheaper than some manufacturers (Siegetek for example). If you buy cheap parts don't expect them to last very long. SHS do produce gearbox upgrade kits that will be cheaper than buying parts individually but not many people stock them. Also SHS are notoriously hit and miss when it comes to production schedules!

If your gearbox is already shimmed to the point that it's quiet and smooth be prepared for the fact that it will no longer be perfectly shimmed if you change the gears.

Also - you've still not told us what your current FPS is and what FPS you're trying to achieve.

• Supporters

If you want to hit 50m make sure it's firing around 350 fps and upgrade your hop and barrel and use .25s. Quicker and easier than a whole load of unnecessary gearbox upgrades.

Assuming of course that 350 isn't over your sites limit ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.