Drop leg holsters

Dan88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've seen a few on ebay for around £15. I'm gonna get a sidearm soon, I was wondering what the cheaper end drop leg holsters are like?

Don't fancy running around and losing my gun ha

some might "fit" the holster, but you might find yourself loosing magazines when moving

I've seen a few on ebay for around £15. I'm gonna get a sidearm soon, I was wondering what the cheaper end drop leg holsters are like?

Don't fancy running around and losing my gun ha

I've heard they tend to move about a lot when running, especially if you have a heavier sidearm in them. Then again, I've always used a belt mounted holster so I have no 1st hand experience with drop leg

• Supporters

Drop leg holsters need to be worn properly to not wobble about. ie NOT round your knees and tight enough to grip your leg properly. Also - the cheap "universal" style ones can be a bit "one size fits nothing".

Depends on the size of your gun but I've had no issues with mine that I picked up for £10. Like Lozart said: needs to be properly fitted in order for it to work properly.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.