springer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i dont physically have it yet since today was only my second game but i have pre-bought a 1911 springer which is seemingly an old skool pistol. single shot and pull the slider back between shots

any advice on this RIF?

in all likelyhood right next to useless and a waste of money. now whilst i have gotten kills with a few springers when youve used anything else youl see they are a waste cept for humiliation kills. only springers with thinking of are shotguns(preferably trishots) and decent sniperrifles(which need upgraded) in other words get your money back if you can...

• Supporters

Pre-bought .. for how much ???

Springers are not considered for skirmishes due to their lack of range and single shot .. as its a pistol/side arm.

They are however good for plinking tin cans in the back yard or scaring your brother into giving you his pocket money .. ^_^

£30 but i cant have it until a fortnight today when i get my UKARA defence. i didnt buy it as a serious weapon since i will be looking for an AEG rifle as a main weapon. i bought it as a back up/novelty but there may be upgrades available. i havent looked at spring before so i know literally nothing about them

Unless it's a shotgun or sniper, springers are generally not worth the hassle in a skirmish. Poor rate of fire and lower fps being the main cons against them.

That said they can be a great "novelty" gun (in a loose sense) at spring or gas only games :)

exactly i picked up a new shotty the other day for £45 and it shoots better than the tm one i have which is like £150 new...cancel the trade if you can. my first springer pistols were like £10 and i wouldnt touch em now given the chance

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.