Any good Asian airsoft websites.

DEDSEC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm looking for some links to Asian (Hong Kong preferably) websites that offer free shipping and ridiculous bargains on airsoft bits and bobs. Just like my wife I love a good bargain.

I already know a few but just link any you know I'm sure a few new one will pop up.

Thanks guys!

• Supporters

I think you might struggle to find one with free shipping to the UK. I know echigoya had free shipping on stuff a while ago but they're japan based.

Ehobby and WGC shop are worth a look though.

I think you might struggle to find one with free shipping to the UK. I know echigoya had free shipping on stuff a while ago but they're japan based.

Ehobby and WGC shop are worth a look though.

Thank you mate, I'll check them out.

P.s I like your signature GIF. Makes me chuckle, what's it from?

Free shipping

Ebairsoft

Airsoftpeak

Asiaairsoft

Specwarfare airsoft

Jkarmy (there's a list of things that have free shipping)

Thanks Mack. I know the top two but the rest are new. Thanks again, I'll check them out.

Sometimes free shipping means that the items are more expensive to make up for it. Always worth looking at somewhere like eHobbyasia or KHmountain too - and seeing what your order comes out at once shipping is added.

Hello all,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm looking for some links to Asian (Hong Kong preferably) websites that offer free shipping and ridiculous bargains on airsoft bits and bobs. Just like my wife I love a good bargain.

I already know a few but just link any you know I'm sure a few new one will pop up.

Thanks guys!

I am going to Hong Kong in September, so I may get you some stuff, and you can just pay me back with no shipping cost. But it'll depend on where you live. PM me

I am happy to do this for anyone on this forum. But do tell if this is illegal.

edit: I brought this up in the UK Law section, and it seems to be ok.

Airsoft Peak is excellent, bought twice from them now. I know eHobby Asia is very good as well.

Haven't used WGC Shop / JK Army or ebairsoft but I will be doing in the future as I've heard good things about them. Just found asia airsoft today which does free shipping.

Ali Express also has good airsoft stuff but it's like eBay in that it's all different sellers so I don't know how trustworthy it is. They do have ratings and things though. What I don't like is that they don't take PayPal AFAIK, but some Chinese version of it.

Finally, GP Airsoft UK I think are okay. Anybody used them? It's in Asia but I believe they add in 20% for tax so you just pay shipping (and of course other charges depending on cost) They do a lot of SHS and G&P stuff.

• Supporters

Finally, GP Airsoft UK I think are okay. Anybody used them? It's in Asia but I believe they add in 20% for tax so you just pay shipping (and of course other charges depending on cost) They do a lot of SHS and G&P stuff.

Not personally used them but I'm pretty sure one of the guys I used to play with did and had no issues.

• Supporters

If it is free shipping and fairly reasonable then you don't have to try to make a decent order up to save a bit on shipping

If it is more than a little jiffy bag then you run a much higher risk of getting stopped for Customs Duty so to speak

No guarantee it will get through but in my experience the smaller the better chance of no tax paid

doesn't mean buy a m249 in every tiny nut/bolt/spring/clip piece though I gave up mechano ages ago

(now moved onto lego - everything is awesome.....)

You shouldn't be paying tax on anything from Asia as UK Customs will add it on at this end irrespective, unless its a very small order or otherwise slips through the net, AFAIK.

Taiwangun.com

Based in Poland. Free shipping on orders over £60. No import fees and is delivered by courier (usually within 5 working days).

I've bought some gearbox parts, mags & external accessories from there. Offer some hard to find things for more 'exotic' or rare guns and are, in general, cheap prices.

Just my two cents :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.