First skirmish using a RIF

Dan88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Some of you will know I bought a RIF second hand, it's in the gun picture thread.

I'm going to my first skirmish tomorrow, is it going to be a problem using a RIF without UKARA?

Nope.

UKARA covers purchase/sale/manufacture, not use or ownership.

The regulars and marshals may be a little suspicious however, so don't tell them you don't have UKARA if you don't want to be treated like a shady character

Most site's rental guns are RIF anyway so just have fun. I let my son use my RIF guns and nobody minds. Much better then running round with a bright orange gun that stands out like a high vis jacket in headlights.

Most site's rental guns are RIF anyway so just have fun. I let my son use my RIF guns and nobody minds. Much better then running round with a bright orange gun that stands out like a high vis jacket in headlights.

Same here, my son uses my rifs and no-one bats an eyelid.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.