Forum Get-Together

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm sure there must be some site owners who use the forums so, if so asking them about using the site on one of the weekends where there not having games could also be a possibility.

• Supporters

Orrrrrrrrr and here is an idea .....

We hire a site, have a camp and a bbq etc in the evenings and play together as a skirmish day either for the 2 days or on the Sunday

Orrrrrrrrr and here is an idea .....

We hire a site, have a camp and a bbq etc in the evenings and play together as a skirmish day either for the 2 days or on the Sunday

Yes, I'd bring my AK for a laugh.

I was thinking flags personally - attached to someone's PC/back pack proudly telling the world who they are and where they are haha

• Supporters

I'm looking on ebay for a Donald Duck loadout already

Looks awesome!

Also, whats the story behind your signature?

search in the retailers thread it will become clear - my wounds are starting to heal

doctors reckon I might make a fully recovery if I take 2 x FireHawks From ProAirsoft Supplies

Back to subject:

But has ANYBODY been there - anyone around that way been there or maybe pop along in next week or so

Didn't check prices or availability or if they mainly play Saturday or Sunday etc.....

But I don't know how many we can get together - but I dunno say 20 or 30 perhaps ????

Right say 25 or 2 dozen (one of them a bakers)

So we crash perhaps on a normal skirmish day so we could make up one team or spread about 50/50

I mean what would walk-on be £20-ish, usual type of thing easy n simple for first meet up

this forum might even get some new members from the "other" players that day

if all goes well and numbers are good we can build on this either private hire or field if numbers are there

but that site seems to have everything at first glance:

in the midlands - wood/cqb etc....

gotta be better than any bit of field I would of thought but need somebody who has been or local to check it out

I am not gonna be the one to shoot if it is crap and I am not gonna be the ABTA booking agent crap either

we all book our own stuff - skirmish site, camp site or hotel/premier inn blah blah blah keep it all seperate n simple

we do one day skirmish - maybe stay over - maybe not & grab a curry/chinese afterwards if you like

I would be travelling from Surrey and "may" have room for one perhaps two in the motor

provided we don't bring every weapon in our barracks, me & I'm sure my 14yr old will come

say end July onwards but that will soon be here so best kick some dates in case peeps away & also NAE

Not written in stone yet where n when - if anybody knows something similar lets hear about it

I just banged midland cqb into google so don't blame me if its $hit

Somebody take it further ring and/or check it out some more

looks like maybe £25 walk-on one day but the do £40 2-day walk on

so we could go nuts n stay over - perhaps look at it as a NAE warm-up

Just a heads up but gunman west mids, The Grange has facilities for camping, breakfast etc may be worth dropping them a line!

theonly thing is no shooting after 6pm.. beer and bbq only in the evening then?

• Supporters

Sounds responsible and makes sense - ok with me

Or have a few beers and use some Nerf guns or water pistols would be fun

No - ignore that, I keep think I'm a youngster - i'd be knackered by then anyway

I can stretch it to a 2 day weekend if we want to go mad or just a day skirmish

pitch a tent but kinda like my comforts - $hit shave shower & all that plus a McDonalds Breakfast too

NO I AIN'T GETTING ALL YOU LOT YOUR ORDERS - I AIN'T THE TAKE AWAY BOY

• Supporters

There are more forum members in England than Scotland, it makes more sense to centralise it for the majority than for the odd few people in other places. We wouldn't hold it in the Isle of Man just to please utj and Mack over in Ireland... Or was it NI? As much as it'd be nice to, the best option is to make it central to the masses. I'm based in Southampton and Portsmouth but I'd still expect it to be a number of hours away, it's the most fair to have it that way.

I'd suggest something slightly further north than gunman and more central in the country.

& to also make it after 20th of sept too that would be nice Cough ukara cough w00t i can dream

• Supporters

Well it is closer than NAE but not sure about train/coach links

But I'm sure a some of us could do a pick up at station if push comes to shove

I understand it could be a 8itch for some but kinda trying to see if we can get this together

but if anyone can try it out n see that its alright or crap

Even if it is say a single Saturday or Sunday September meet-up if peeps are away

or failing that we would have to do a North & a South meet-up for now and leave a Midland one for later

but thought if we can make an effort it would be worth it and try out other sites we wouldn't normally use

• Supporters

& to also make it after 20th of sept too that would be nice Cough ukara cough w00t i can dream

I might not get mine until then at the rate it is taking

but wtf you can borrow a spare 2-tone one

(will spray illuminous dayglow orange so you are easier to hit)

actually will bring my B500A1 for ya - you will be so fed up you will be throwing bb's further

FANTASTIC QUALITY GUN

I'm so up for a weekender for sure though think manchester is as far north as i'm going..any further north and i'll need a tetanus shot <3

Haha i guess Renting from another player is against the Law (i know i know i should learn Vcra off by heart) well if i don't have my Ukara anyhow
if i do i'm rocking up with a Desert eagle and a tan ak47

if you happen to pick a First&only site i'll check it out (signing up as a member to sort Ukara out) so can make it one of my stops to getting my membership ^_^

If any of you want to meet up, theres always the milsim at Watford on 20/21st September ? you can camp or go to the premier inn, as you wish..

As long as it's in the zone between Mossies in the south and Midges up north :)

Try and get it done during summer hols before weather makes camping hell.

Yeah, sometime in august might be ideal- or we could plan and prepare for a meet up next year and make sure we cover everything without rushing and missing stuff?

• Supporters

Well if it falls through then lets do a North, South & maybe Midlands outing in between....

2 or 3 AF branches so to speak and then if goes well we can can make a comitted effort to go Midway

The branches could vary some skirmish sites for example:

Sandpit - Dartford

Epsom Bunker

maybe the barracks Kent & Portsmouth way

Not too fussed about Woolwich bunker 51 or whatever is called but 3 or 4 sites I'd like to try down south soon

if we are serious about it and try not to drop out at last minute then I'm sure we can help out with a lift

or pick-up if not too far out of the way

We can start off all casual & friendly - easy on touchy feely crap though

then who knows we could end up having a North Vs South match - maybe even get a small team for next year Annual event

But just a laugh n joke, make a change to play somwhere new, get my ar$e kicked by some different players etc...

swap hints tips have a go with some different weapons - vote on best loadout, top sniper/marksman

bit of banter:

Oooh yeah I used to have one of those guns.....

And then I went and bought a proper gun instead :)

Should be good I think - except for me

Oh yeah Sitting Duck, yeah I met him.....

Jeez wot a to$$er you probably say afterwards

Well deffo gonna look at them south sites soon I said but if we do get to grips with a mid meet up

maybe September might not be too hot for running round in hot weather all in full loadout gear

well anyway I'm sure we sort something out eventually

I might not get mine until then at the rate it is taking

but wtf you can borrow a spare 2-tone one

(will spray illuminous dayglow orange so you are easier to hit)

actually will bring my B500A1 for ya - you will be so fed up you will be throwing bb's further

FANTASTIC QUALITY GUN

You forgot to add "it's fully metal" on there jambwow haha :D

On topic: I wouldn't mind picking people up if needed but I'd only have space for another two people in my car (three guys with rifs and camping gear takes up a lot of space). Obviously it would have to be along the route and not out of the way

• Supporters

It might not be a bad idea organising 3 separate get together's for the North/Midlands/South.

Maybe delegate 3 people from those areas to organise something local(ish) to them and see about a larger event in the summer next year .. perhaps a 3 way war to see which division is the best :P ( It's south by the way)

That might be the best thing to do- all 3 factions could have a meet and greet at the summer event as well as a showdown

Middle got both you on the chopping block wont know whats hit you
pewpew Mcgoo

• Supporters

It might not be a bad idea organising 3 separate get together's for the North/Midlands/South.

Maybe delegate 3 people from those areas to organise something local(ish) to them and see about a larger event in the summer next year .. perhaps a 3 way war to see which division is the best :P ( It's south by the way)

Of course - we should have Black Death so we can just say he is our riot shield as we totally dominate them up North

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.