Buying from over seas from a private seller

Airsoft-Ed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Ok, so as per the title I'm looking at buying a UGL from a private seller in France, will he be able to just post it over no problems? Or will it need any markings putting on it?

I'm in two minds...

UGLs might not look like guns if seen through a metal detector screen or something, so I'm thinking getting him to mark it up might actually cause me more hassle. =/

I think the "better safe than sorry" approach is probably best when dealing with £160 + postage though, eh?

What do I need to have visible on the outside of the package?

"Imitation Firearm
UKARA number
Phone number"

?

Anything else?

• Supporters

UKARA number and your address, phone number if you're really paranoid. Don't put imitation firearm on the box, that's just asking for trouble!

Customs and excise don't care if it's come from Pierre LeFroggy or from Gun-fire.pl, makes no odds to them.

• Supporters

Cool beans, just need to get my UKARA renewed tomorrow then lol, cheers.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.