UKARA - how long does it take

Sitting Duck

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Try not to knock the UKARA - it is a techy subject and is not perfect and perhaps it

"could or should" be a little bit more involved in its checking I really do think

(yeah is easy for me to say now, but I seriously do think this)

You have to look at it as a kind of "game" we have to play to play the game game we all like to play

But if checks were too involved my therapist might have objections though

(just kidding - soz shouldn't joke about this crap)

A little bit of hassle in actually finally getting on database but no real biggy in the end

yes I was getting out my pram a bit - but in the end wasn't the end of world

A bloke at work is really going through the mill, one of his kids is terminal ffs

so when you hear crap like that - wtf am I moaning about LWA & UKARA etc....

you will get there, maybe processed quicker - that was what took time for me

don't do it, I did and it sucks.

still only played 2 games for UKARA requirement, not to start a debate but bloody retailers registration sucks bum..

I can pay taxes, buy an air Rifle (potential killer), drink, drive and buy cigarettes.

want to buy an Airsoft gun and you have to be registered (unless you want two tone).

I hope my UKARA doesn't take to long hoping to purchase a RIF before I go to NAE.

Rant end.

Nope ;)

Just have to be an airsofter

If you chase the retailer you send it to they will probably do it while you wait. So if it doesn't get done immediately just ring them/visit and ask them to process it. Doesn't take them long and if you need it asap they ought to do it quickly, its not really in their beat interests to leave you hanging because you will just go elsewhere to buy in the future.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.