It's been awhile!

ikarma70

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, it's been awhile after I moved to leicester and had to sell my kit, however I have just bought an A&K SVD and it seems like a quality sniper.

Anyhow I hope to get back into a few skirmishes.

Andy

Welcome to the site mate!

Fair few of us from Leicester (or nearby like me) so might see you in game some time. Definitely will if you're at The Towers tomorrow haha

Welcome to the site mate!

Fair few of us from Leicester (or nearby like me) so might see you in game some time. Definitely will if you're at The Towers tomorrow haha

Quite odd you mention the towers, my gun club is talking about a day out at the tower, I just moved to mountsorrel.

Quite odd you mention the towers, my gun club is talking about a day out at the tower, I just moved to mountsorrel.

F&O's new CQB site in an old mental hospital. First time I've gone myself but from what I've heard/seen on YouTube it's looks a cracking site.

Welcome!

I feel robbed, My family had the choice to go to either Leicester or Lincoln,

They wanted to go to Lincoln :/

Probably could've made it to a game.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.