Sign in to follow this  
Fraggloid

VSR compatible male/male thread adaptor?

Looking for the above... I think. Recently bought an M40A5 that's made using VSR components. The outer barrel was listed as 14mm threaded, what I didn't know was this was a female CCW thread. I'm in need of a 14mm Male/male thread adaptor, that is, both ends male, in order to fit my 14mm female CCW threaded suppressor. Anyone know of a part like this?

I'm aware that there are threaded end caps for VSRs, but I'm damned if I can figure out how to unscrew the end cap on my barrel; unless there's a trick to it that I'm missing?

King Arms do a VSR adapter, Firesupport list them but show no stock, but can see if its suitable if you go to their parts section, click advanced search for "VSR silencer adapter" (sorry my phone won't let me link directly. . . .)

Other retailers may have them though!

Hope this helps.

Figured out the end cap removal, didn't rewlise that it needed an Allen key. Seems my barrel doesn't use a VSR end cap, as I bought an adaptor and it doesn't fit. Such is life...