CYMA AK - vfc or tm based?

two_zero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, I am a bit confused.. I got a few diffrent pieces of information that clash. I've heard cm.042 and above are VFC based, but a forum member I trust contradicted that and said that the cm.042 is TM based. Another opinion is that cm.048 and above is VFC based, but I got a cm.045 myself, and it is VFC based. I also recently came across this blog post about the cm.040, the last picture seems to suggest it's VFC based....

Maybe everyone could post the ones they have personal experience (or some picture source/other evidence?) with, and we can make a list. if there's a diffrence in opinion I will count VIP membership and number of posts. etc.

the ones I have owned and remember the model number of: cm.028, cm.045, cm.050.. I will add to the list from what is posted:)

TM:
-cm.028
-cm.042

-cm.046
-cm.5## (full plastic/slightly modded - not confirmed)

VFC
-cm.045
-cm.050

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

cm.042 - TM clone:

CM-042_10_mark.jpg
CM-042_7_mark.jpg

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/cyma-ak47-full-metal-wood-airsoft-aeg-cm-042-1.html

If here are 4 screws on the bottom: 2 in the magwell and 2 in front of that then it's TM based.

That's one way of telling. but without seeing it, one wouldn't know.. hence I want to make a list :)

• 3 months later...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.