Sign in to follow this  
CON

snipers eyepro

So like all airsofters who prefer glasses, my number one battle is fighting the fog.

I currently use bolle tracker ii, but they mist like a mofo, witch is very blinding, even worse when im trying to snipe.

So to all you snipers out there, what glasses do you r3ccomend.

Ive been to,d mesh googles are good?

I have had reasonably good results with a set of goggles with a fan in the top. They seem to stay mostly clear. As a sniper you might very well find just a set of tactical glasses will do the job if you are well back from the action often.

Yes I do use tactical glasses but theyre bolle so they have a foam seal bit so the still fog, think ima just get some shooting glasses.

I have ESS Ice glasses, not sure if 2.4 or 3 model. Don't really like that they aren't full seal but it shouldn't be bad as a sniper. Last time I looked you can pick a pair up for around £20 or some Bolle glasses from £10+ (although apparently they could be Bolle clones)

Another vote for ESS, I use the Crossbows myself, no matter what I do I can't get them to steam up (and yes, I've tried)

It's all down to face shape really though, I'm skinny and are by far the most comfy, least steamy glasses I've ever worn, whereas some larger people find them not so good.

Try peoples on at game sites, try and mist them, see how quick they clear.