bought an ICS m4 c-15

Dan88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After looking at a few guns I got told a lad was selling up his air soft stuff and was selling his c-15.

I think I got it for a decent price, mint condition, 6 hi cap mags, 2200 9.6v battery and charger. Red dot and flash together with a pressure switch thing. Ha. Red dot sight. Sling. And other bits.

Got my first skirmish Sunday. I can't wait!

The only problem is the flash hider is slightly bent and cracked, it's plastic. Is there anywhere I can order one to get here this week? Cheers

Pretty much all the airsoft web sites sell external upgrade parts for a gun. All you need to be aware of is the counter clock wise verses clockwise turn off the hider. Just take the existing one off and work out which way it goes and then go find a flash hider you like the price of. Most of them are metal but that isn't going to matter that much and I am sure there are some plastic/cheap ones out there. Most web sites also do next day deliver so you should have no issues getting it in time.

You could also take your gun (in a case, you'll need one of those to go to your local site as well, always travel with your gun covered so its fully concealed and not recognisable as a gun) to your local airsoft shop and and find a suitable replacement part which they will almost certainly have (ring ahead and check they have some). That way you know you are going to be able to test it fits correctly.

Thanks for the reply. The rifle came in a swiss arms gun bag.

Unfortunately there are no local air soft shops that I'm aware of.

Gonna Google some air soft shops now to order the part

Thanks again

You also don't need a flash hider to play the game. Most guns the inner barrel finishes before the flash hider and at the end of the external barrel so while it might look rubbish it wont impact the performance at all. So even if you don't get what you want in time it wont impact your ability to play the game.

landwarrior has quite a few flash hiders in their parts> external part of their site. Not recommending them over anywhere else but saw a load of them on there while I was looking for external barrels so thought I would mention one of many places they can be found.

Thanks guys. I've ordered that from the link.

The main reason I want the flash hider is because the silencer fits onto that :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.