Airsoft Gear Stolen

Ceb

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Some gear has been posted stolen on Facebook ..

Combat Action Games has some rifles and ammo stolen if anybody knows anything ..

post-9648-0-17342900-1404226409_thumb.jpg

Better to leave it in a normal car than a van.......thieves will be looking for power tools and similar equipment in vans, and when there's a van with over a grand's worth of contractor's equipment in the back they'll ignore a Toyota with potentially just a few CDs in it.....

• Supporters

What I've learned from these robberies.. Don't leave your guns and gear locked in a van :wacko:

This.

I hate to sound harsh but why the hell would you leave that kind of gear in a van overnight in the first place? Especially if your livelihood (I assume this was rental gear) might depend on it.

• Supporters

I actually hope they are airsofters

you imagine now you could have more RIF's out there that anybody can buy and use on anybody

sorry but you just DONT leave stuff in vehicle car or van, especially van -they always target

and with my own UKARA due any day now are we not supposed to act responsibly with RIF's

Sorry but it is a shame stuff got nicked but the real problem is now a $hitload of stuff is out there

in ANYBODY's hands at local pub with a $hitload of ammo too

FFS - THE VAN OWNERS AND THE THIEVES ARE C U NT S IN MY BOOK

soz if that me seem a bit harsh - but just hope no joe public losses an eye from some dickhead driveby G36 they just bought

(really hope this is ott extreme or local shops being robbed at gun point but a tiny bit more likely now)

Hence the owners of all people should know/act more responsible with their stuff - so no I am not very sympathetic to them

I think we have established it was rather silly leaving the equipment in the van, whatever the reason for leaving them in the van was...

I just hope the equipment can be found and those responsible taken care of by the authorities ...

I hate seeing airsoft equipment stolen in all circumstances ..

This might sound weird, but I hope it's an airsofter who stole this equipment as;

1. It will be easier to trace down as a lot of people will be aware of the missing equipment amongst the community, and

2. It hopefully won't be used by a twat who wants to stick it in peoples faces in public

^^ I agree with the above. Last thing we want is trouble brewing because RIF'S have not been secure and have been stolen and now people are using them in public etc, which could cause havoc in terms of the community and what people think of us. That brings me a long to the stereotype which I also hate, and I think it brings the whole sport down. Its a shame because lots of people would actually love it if they got involved but they have been told some bs about and don't want to try it...

Just an update that was posted on Facebook this morning...

A number of BB guns and ammunition have been stolen from a van in Norwich.

The incident happened between 5pm on Monday, June 30, and 7.45am on Tuesday, July 1, and police are now appealing for information.

A van parked in Newbegin Road, off Plumstead Road, was forced open.

Among the items stolen were six boxed M16 BB guns, an army kit bag containing one M16 BB gun and two M4 BB guns.

Up to five boxes were also stolen with each containing 12 bottles of BB pellets.

Inspector Nick Hewitt, local policing commander for Norwich North, said: “I would appeal to anyone with information about this theft to please contact police.

“I would especially like to hear from anyone who may have been offered the BB guns for sale on social media sites or at car boot sales.”

Anyone who may have information or who may have been offered the items should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.

Alternatively anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.