MCG The Gaol Officially OPEN

shotagain

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

MCG Events Ltd is proud to present a new Urban Site in the East Midlands,

MCG The Gaol

MCG The Gaol offers you the chance to play around 4 wings of the former HMP Ashwell now known as Oakham Enterprise Park in Rutland.

Open EVERY Sunday and Wednesday evening (Pistol Gaming Wednesdays) with a Safe Zone offering Flushing Toilets, Power Points for charging, Catering and onsite shop selling the usual essentials. It is even going to be heated in the winter!!!

Gaming areas are both indoor and outdoor playing in and around the former Cells, Security Fencing etc with well over 200 rooms to play through.

Sundays Game fee includes free lunch, Tea, Coffee and Squash and is priced at £35 for Non-Members and £30 for Members, Hire kit is available also and includes Gun, Mask, Mag and 3000bb’s for £50.

Wednesday Evening Gaming is from 18:00-21:00 with gates open from 17:00, priced at £15 with food and drink available at an extra Charge (No Deposit required for Wed evening Games)

Feel free to join our Facebook Group or see our website www.mcgthegaol.co.uk for more info...

Any chance of a postcode for the site?

Really nice site, been couple times.

Here you go Oakham Enterprise Park, Rutland, LE15 7TU

• Supporters

I know the FPS limits and MEDs for DMRs and bolt action rifles, but are there any rules other than those?

For example, some sites don't allow DMRs/snipers to be fired in buildings (e.g. down corridors), but do allow them to be shot out of buildings to engage outside targets.

NO DMR/Snipers within Buildings, but yes they are fine to be fired out of buildings...

This is mainly due to our corridors not being within the MED..

The site is bookable for a Fri PM to Sat Pm but we are open every Sunday so that couldn't be booked unfortunately...

• Supporters

NO DMR/Snipers within Buildings, but yes they are fine to be fired out of buildings...

This is mainly due to our corridors not being within the MED..

Okay thanks, I've not been yet, plan on going when I next get a Sunday off work.

• 2 weeks later...

Spaces available for this Sundays game guys...

Hopefully more do actually sign up, not looking hopeful for the cut off point at the moment :(

that was quick! bit far for me sadly :(

is the site bookable for weekend games (e.g. the whole weekend friday evening to sunday afternoon)?

As I mentioned to Monkey, if you need an overnight stop over point for sites up this way, you can always come say hi :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.