Best Aeg m4 for around £400-450

Tango123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there,

I am currently looking to buy a GBB m4 or similar gun, I have been advised to look at the Aeg due to them causing less problems etc,

I am just looking and there are alot more to choose from, especially the M4 model

I want all metal, good quality with the option for plenty of upgrades im looking to buy from http://www.fire-support.co.uk/, can anyone recommend me some good brands to choose from their site?

I like the option of blow back if that makes a difference? I see Marui do a range,

Thanks.

try the hk416, either from vfc or G&P. If I were you I would go around all the sites, mainly www.landwarriorairsoft.co.uk

and put the price from high to low and decide on what you like. I like land warrior because the site is much easier to use than imo than fire support.

Save up the extra and get this:

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-recoil-416d-airsoft-gun-ebb-aeg

Or any of the recoil variant - you won't be disappointed. Has the recoil feature of a GBB combined with the ease of use of an AEG. Plus it's a TM - it'll last forever if you give it a little attention now and then. Stock fps is around 280 (average for a TM rifle) but the excellent hop system means you'll outrange a lot of other "pro line" rifles.

Like flex said though, shop around at different sites. Fire-support are brilliant but there are a lot of cheaper sites on the net.

Off topic: I always found fire-supports site easier to use since their mobile site is much more user friendly than lwa's on my iPhone.

Since they are so so similar performance wise you can literally just pick which one you like the look of most. Barring the fact shorter styles are better cqb and m4s usually have more choice in accessories, it will just come down to which you fancy most I guess

All fine choices... If you can find a better/more fun gun for £450 then I will eat my TM Scar heavy (including the lipo lol)

• Supporters

You can't go wrong with a TM Recoil. Only things to consider are they use proprietary magazines and some will only take the SOPMOD battery(unless they are rewired) like M_P mentioned. The rewiring isn't necessarily an issue either as a lot of shops will happily rewire it for you. For instance Fire Support quoted me £15 for the work, although when I went to pay for the gun they said they would waive the fee.

The only problem with a TM recoil is the price... If you have the budget then guess what... You will have 99 problems but a recoil ain't one!!!

I will congratulate you ahead of time on your new TM recoil purchase! As a warning, beware of the cramp in your cheeks from what I call 'recoil smile syndrome' lol.

The only problem with a TM recoil is the price... If you have the budget then guess what... You will have 99 problems but a recoil ain't one!!!

I will congratulate you ahead of time on your new TM recoil purchase! As a warning, beware of the cramp in your cheeks from what I call 'recoil smile syndrome' lol.

Side effects also include giggling like a girl when you first fire it :D

Thanks again, Might sound a silly question whats the difference between the A1m4 and m4?cheers

In airsoft terms nothing. In real steel the m4a1 is capable of fully automatic fire whereas the M4 has the 3 round burst option.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.