Help please guys, where to play?

Punked duck

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First off let me say hi to everyone as I'm new to this forum :-) *hi*

Basically I'm new to airsoft, not even played a game yet as it happens!

I was booked in with my nephew to play our first game tomorrow 29/06/14 at a place in Kidderminster in west mids.

Well late last night they canceled due to lack of numbers and I was wondering if anywhere here knows anywhere else in the midlands where we could get a game in tomorrow?

Any help would be very Much appreciated people, so thank you in advance

"FIRST & ONLY" have a couple of sites near Kidderminster, not sure how often games are though, their number is 07779157440 may be worth a try or Google them.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum, and Airsoft!

• Supporters

The Grange in Berkswell/Coventry are hands down, the BEST site I have ever had the privilege of playing at or working for.

They have two diverse sites (I think they're also using another now, but I only have experience of the one) and they run a shoot at each almost every weekend, they have professionally built facilities, a fully stocked shop and gun tech on site and hand cooked food available.

Games start promptly once the safety brief is out of the way and run smoothly with hydration breaks here and there and a lunch break around 1-ish.

You also know they're good people because they have a dog.

The only detractor is that they do have what I'd call a highly-competitive house-team who know all the tricks and usually stick together, this often leaves one team of experienced players and another team with newbies, that said, you can approach any of the marshals if you're not having a good time and state your case, you'll never be ignored!

I agree with finius although the only sites they use ( to my knowledge ) is the main one which is the grange on frog lane and raf honiley which is less than 10 minutes away.

Also last time I was there (2/3 months ago) they were beginning a rebuilding process where they got rid of the "farm" and have put a graveyard in and also they're in the process if building a second fort/bunker

And they are all really welcoming and helpful

So if you've no where to go defiantly give them a visit. The shoot on site (site 1 ) is normally Saturdays and honiley is often Sundays but just ring up and book on/ask

-edit- you don't need to book in for the Saturday shoots as I've always been able to just walk on a play

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.