Hey from Brum

b1n0gHo5t

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well ok technically not new to the site but well i came back after IRL shite went down & bought a Subscription
to try show some dedication into wanting to get into Airsoft.

Soo Hi anyone from/near brum need a Partner in crime hit me up

I'm from Birmingham. Where do you skirmish dude

Hey i don't yet did not fancy solo runs & no one i know is man enough for Airsoft lol

looking to get my three in three for Ukara defence then get geared up for trips here there & everywhere

tried orgainizing a redditch trip but it fell through when they never got back to me

was a Paintball/airsoft site forget its name now

if you have any recommendations That would be a big help

I use First and Only. They have sites all over the west mids. Some really cool ones like the drakelow tunnels in kiddy and the asylum also in kiddy. They have a new site in Leicester at the tower hospital and the jungle in Coventry. Fireball have they're site in Bassetts pole, were going there 6th July. There's loads more to but can't vouch for those as I've never been. I hear the block in burton is amazing.

Thanks for that
haha i'm the arse end of birmingham so will have to do a bit of travelling for those places
so far i'm sorting a bit of gear out (got Bullet ant goggles & mech gloves)
need some boots among other things (dont fancy rental clothing)
hope to get a game in July

I just saw this on another post

http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/

Do you drive. Your going to need wheels cause there's nowhere on our doorstep.

One of the last army surplus shops I know of is is in harborne too. Not far and pretty reasonable on prices

Haha i have wheels..sure a Bike but it only goes downhill
(one of my other hobbys)
looks like i'll Have to Huck it on trains which is fine as they all seem reasonable distances
I.e i dont have to go manchester or something leamington spa only takes bout hour on train

That map will come in handy i'll be sure to bookmark it

i forget its name i think its Ryders (i used it in past for Cadets)

Yo!
& thanks

well i've got my Provisional license papers coming next week (yeah i'm 26 & this will be my first I.D) lol
once that arrives i'll book up the Asylum or one of the others Maybe even find a club/group that'll help no end

already working on Loadouts haha

Ak & desert Eagle will be my primary/secondary
Once i've got this Ukara done & dusted no two tones for me

• 4 months later...

Hey i don't yet did not fancy solo runs & no one i know is man enough for Airsoft lol

looking to get my three in three for Ukara defence then get geared up for trips here there & everywhere

tried orgainizing a redditch trip but it fell through when they never got back to me

was a Paintball/airsoft site forget its name now

if you have any recommendations That would be a big help

I live In Burntwood and want to do IPASS I have just got a pistol If you like that kind of shooting

lol i've no idea what Ipass is & only have a slugger

But hey "thanks" all the same ^_^

sigh i really should check before i post lol

Edited by b1n0gHo5t

lol i've no idea what Ipass is & only have a slugger

But hey all the same ^_^

IPASS stands for iron plate action speed shooting it has its origins in USA. In essance quick draw shooting. Slugger is that a rifle or a pistol ? Today was my first shoot with my new pistol and it realy is a cracker I dont have a holster yet but just in the garden pretending to draw the pistol I do 5 targets in 4.8 seconds didnt take long to zero my holo sight in its been a fun afternoon. Dose that intrest you. My brother in law will join in, he use my pistol till he gets his own one. You can see some speed shooting on youtube the Japanise have really taken it to the next level

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.