New to GBB airsoft

Liam2485

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, i've recently took up GBB airsoft as a hobby with typical back garden plinking, paper target shooting etc.

I've only ever owned spring shooters and i'm enjoying the up in accuracy and consistency GBB pistols have to offer.

I've joined this site primarily to increase my knowledge with GBB airsoft, especially when it comes to maintenance.

Thanks

Liam

Can't help with maintenance myself but Patrol Base's website has a good guide on it (for a WE Glock but I imagine the principle is the same) I have seen lots of guides with conflicting opinions and I'm never quite sure what the best ways are. I'd trust theirs though. One thing that's wrong: You should clean your barrel with rubbing alcohol IIRC and not silicone oil which is a lubricant as opposed to a cleaner.

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/blog/we-g34-maintenance-guide/

Prepare your wallet, you'll be doing a lot of spending.

this. GBB is great and everything but it will need a lot of cleaning and money poured into it. If you are dedicated though you will enjoy it :) welcome to the forums

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.