Possible mk7 helmet production

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Before I commit to this and post in the for sale forum, I want to gauge the interest in lightweight fibreglass British mk7 helmets.

These will only weight approx 400g and be made from fibreglass cloth and matting. Lightweight yet reasonably strong.

I have the chance to borrow a mk7 for 24hrs from a friend in the stores at the local camp haha

for my other work see this thread; (the mk7's will be better with a smooth resin finish though)

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/21676-british-mk6-helmet-reproduction/

Let me know if there is a market and what people would be prepared to pay for a copy helmet

cheers

Jon

• Supporters

I have wondered about vac forming as an option for this, just not sure if its strong enough.

I have wondered about vac forming as an option for this, just not sure if its strong enough.

Should be if you use the correct gauge sheeting

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.