Latakia, Syria - Had to share

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi just had to share this. My friends who live in Latakia, Syria have had damage done to their house by a recent rocket attack.

Thought it would be interesting to others to see actual collateral damage in a real war zone. It sometimes adds a new perspective to what we do for fun.

Not meant to be heavy but may be just interesting for some.

IMG-20140330-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20140330-WA0016.jpg

Damn mate that's bad :/

Most people seem to have forgotten that that war is still going on :(

thanks for your kind comments guys. Yes my friends are ok, their children were more concerned that they might not be able to attend school that day haha (kids ey!!!)

thanks for your kind comments guys. Yes my friends are ok, their children were more concerned that they might not be able to attend school that day haha (kids ey!!!)

Better than most kids in this country haha :D

Better than most kids in this country haha :D

haha you're correct there mate :D these kids are great (but as I'm their god-parent I might be biased hahaha)

Trying to find the silver lining of this situation...

Wait... instant sky light!!!!

positive things happen to positive people, and these people are so positive

Quids in then really?!?

Seriously though, war becomes dirty when anyone but an enlisted individual becomes involved.

I cant imagine what it must be like to be in this situation and quite frankly I'm greatful that my family and I are unlikely to be.

My best wishes to your friends and I wish them safety in the turbulent times over there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.