POWAIR6

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So I've recently made my first purchase from Powair6 and spent a lot of money as well only to find that my items have been delivered to a completely different country all together.

Well they claim otherwise, so I used paypal's buyers protection and filed a claim only to have Paypal award them the as they provided proof of postage, NOT DELIVERY just postage, jesus I have had that for a week or more and paypal just went with it but they failed to look at the tracking information which clearly showed it had gone to another country.

anyway my point is don't buy from them robbing shit heads they are.

call up paypal. Only thing I have to suggest and show what happened etc. Coming from a guy who did a lot of selling gold from games, IK that would be the only real option if you wanted your money back tbh.

• Supporters

Well I can actually for once retract my statement about a supplier. Powair6 got in touch with me over the weekend and admitted they were wrong and this morning refunded my money :-). Makes a nice change an honest supplier.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.