Bags...what are you guys carting your stuff about in

Black Death

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Cheap double rifle bag I got off eBay for £15.

Despite how slim it is it's like a tardis - holds my shotgun, aug, 2 pistols, mags for all guns, vest, gloves, eye/mouth pro and two bottles of BBs/gas.

Only thing that doesn't fit is my fast helmet.

It depend on whatever my ghillie chooses on the day...

• 1 month later...

I'm well aware there's probably a thread on here about gun cases but I'm not actually talking about that. Im also not on about in field rucksacks, bum bags, day sacks etc etc. what I wanna know is what rucksacks and holdalls are you guys using to carry your gear to the skirmish

When I first started out I just had a small rucksack and believe it or not I carried my gun in a trouser leg till I got a £15 gun case lol

Now I'm looking to drop the gun case as I can fold my scar h and put it in a large holdall. I have two desert eagles to go in and a revolver as well so I don't need a long gun case anymore

So far I like the look of this oakley holdall but before I part with doe I'm willing to see what other bags you guys knows work well for what we need to carry A674D0E5-52EE-4CCB-9A7D-4A9B82A14936.jpg02BA1573-91EC-45E9-973D-DDE1B04F936A.jpghttp://uk.oakley.com/products/hot-tub-duffel/92550-001?promotion_id=500&cm_mmc=shopping-feeds-_-PLA-_-MA-_-92550-001

Also what larger items are you carrying? Eg chest rig, change of clothes, etc etc

Picked up this holdall recently and I have got to say I am extremely pleased with it! One of my favourite airsoft purchases so far

• Supporters

Especially long hair pony tail type hippies lolololol :-p

I go for 50 mins 3 times a week (which less time than what I spend watching hollyoaks lol). Quite often I remind people that the best way to get results is consistency. Merely signing up after Xmas break and then never attending won't actually do anything contrary to belief lol

I was going to mock you for watching Hollyoaks ,, then common sense luckily saved me ...

I use an holdall for my gear and equipment, a gun bag from Taiwan gun, and an old Army ammo box for bb's and gas.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.