Bags...what are you guys carting your stuff about in

Black Death

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

A warning about the standard military hold all; they're shit.

I've got several and all of them are broken in some way from normal use, the lining in them peels away in minutes and the straps either come away from the main body or the buckles break.

If you can afford better, get something else. I use them only because they're free!

• Supporters

The outlet store doesn't count in my book lol

Bluewater and Covent garden... The outlet store is for hippy surfers lololol

Hippy? Why I oughta......

This bag is a 75 Litre, the one I linked was 110 Litre. You can get the 75 Litre bag from the EX MOD website for £10, Grade A stock.

Britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk and Ex MOD are the same company. It always amazes me that sometimes one is cheaper than the other, even though you can swap between them at the bottom of the page. Another cheap option I considered is the old school kit bag for £6:

http://www.ex-mod-textiles.com/shop/hardware/kit-bag-1080547.html

In the end I decided to just stick to P37 packs and wear the webbing as it's more practical. I recieved a goretex bivvi bag from britishmilitarysurplus,co,uk today, which will allow me to ditch the tent and combine sleeping bag, foam mat and bivvi bag in one roll, attached to the webbing.

• Supporters

This bag is a 75 Litre, the one I linked was 110 Litre. You can get the 75 Litre bag from the EX MOD website for £10, Grade A stock.

They're both the same size, I don't know who's been measuring the internal dimensions of them but the mod only issues one size deployment bag. I'd be inclined to say it's closer to 75 litres than 110.

I use a Swiss Arms gun bag for my shotgun and will use it more when I buy a longer rifle, but I mainly use a small gym bag to carry my MP5K &all my gear in.

I use two gun bags, a Swiss Arms and a Kombat UK. Currently I use a cheap Multicam style Chinese bag for carrying gear but it'll be replaced soon.

I'm thinking of getting a Condor Deployment Bag for BBs / gas / tools / maintenance kit etc. Also going to buy a pistol bag or MFH case for my Glock.

I have to agree with you here squire... I don't really want a holdall that screams army/airsoft/military/etc. kinda like just being able to trot about without worrying. At my size, some people get intimidated very easily quite literally for no reason. I actually get people cross the road when I walk towards them and whenever I go to a queue at the cash machine people always insist I go in from of them. Last thing I need is camo on a bag that looks big enough to carry enough c4 to make middlesex disappear.

On the subject of oakley bags (and gear in general) the quality is insane! I was in the bluewater branch (only one of two branches countrywide) and looked at the oakley 'kitchen sink' backpack! f*ck me that thing is over-engineered as hell! It's a geardos wet dream I tell you. Ok so it's £180 for which is 'gun money' for some but if you can find one for cheaper jump on it!

I might get this as well as the tart in me says it's a matching set for a holiday trip but for airsoft use it would be my 'respawn' bag for games where the Safezone and respawn are too far apart so I can store gas, bbs, backups, water,etc etc

Oh and it's BLACK/RED so mmmmmmmm

F860E573-1D89-4270-A8E6-A9E952485891.jpg

EC8B6AA3-F5C9-4C8F-9176-4CF62E65D804.jpg[/url]

Cool review on tube

Just one question....... how did you get so big? How much gym did you do?!

@Blackdeath

To be fair you look like you could apply for the role of the Mountain of GoT and I'm fairly sure your arms are bigger than my face! :P

• Supporters

I use a 100L mountain equipment wet and dry bag. Its great and has been on holidays, airsoft, milsims all sorts. Comes with two rucksack straps and the normal shoulder straps and handles. Cheapest I've found them is Cotswolds outdoors, they do many colours and from time to time have quite a significant sale, I think I got mine for £40 a few years back RRP £100.

Hippy? Why I oughta......

Especially long hair pony tail type hippies lolololol :-p

Just one question....... how did you get so big? How much gym did you do?!

I go for 50 mins 3 times a week (which less time than what I spend watching hollyoaks lol). Quite often I remind people that the best way to get results is consistency. Merely signing up after Xmas break and then never attending won't actually do anything contrary to belief lol

I go for 50 mins 3 times a week (which less time than what I spend watching hollyoaks lol). Quite often I remind people that the best way to get results is consistency. Merely signing up after Xmas break and then never attending won't actually do anything contrary to belief lol

Don't forget to eat properly too! I don't mean things like protein shakes and the like I mean good balanced meals and plenty of fruit!

• Supporters

No Lord_Metile ( was it supposed to be Metal?) I think the question was about the box you are carrying, does it have a picture or say gun on it. A proper gun bag would be top of the list, followed by a large unmarked bag, and way down the bottom would be "original box" without being covered only slightly above rocking the gun out in the open. Some people cover the box eg black paint or black card so it cant be seen.

I don't like sarcastic comments because I find them patronizing. Please do not. Anyways, I'm only taking it to the site. It's in the boot most of the time.

• Supporters

If you are referring to the question in my comment, it was genuine, I'm curious about where your forum name has come from.

Having reread what was posted I don't think you were being patronised, its a simple thing some people do not realise when taking their gun from home to car and car to home, at most skirmish sites it really isn't a problem how it comes out of the car. Just wouldn't want your neighbours calling the armed response unit down. The reason for my response was I have ICS guns, some come in boxes with 1:1 scale images of the guns on the front which would freak out some people. I know others come in plain boxes.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.