No King Arms L1A1!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So what are you going to do in the mean time...You cant wait a year...What about an ARES L1A1 SLR?

Even harder to find an Ares than a King Arms, and they're not reputed to be especially reliable, although the Ares is a more accurate replica. The L1A1/FAL seems to have sold quite well in UK as everywhere was selling them a few years back, but in a world wide perspective it probably doesn't. I'd also love an Ares L1A1 despite my misgivings if I'm honest.

The King Arms FAL is probably niche and uncommon enough, not to mention the SLR variant. I can't imagine they sold many at all, hence why they aren't re-stocking any.

They aren't that uncommon, do see a few at skirmishes. Think its more down to manufacturing capacity, M4 variants obviously sell best and with so many models and versions they don't get much capacity to produce anything else, though I agree the full length FAL/L1A1 is fairly niche probably on account of its size as much as anything else.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.