New member to af-uk

HmsHunter

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all I just thought I'd stop by and say hello as I'm new to the forums and only about 3-4months airsoft experience.

So let me start with some history about me, I am an ex-paintball player after 7 or so years of playing on my last game I had a renter decided to shoot throw the gaps in the roof of a building and got me smack bang in the forehead at about 1 foot away (I was laying down taking cover and he came in the building and shot everyone from underneath after been told before the game start that you are not allowed to). So after a week and a half concussion I had had enough of the spray and pray and kiddies of paintball and have sold all my gear off.

Then a friend of mine said to come try airsoft and I was on the fence about it for over a month, but I had nothing planned so I went along, and I have to say it surpassed my expectations and after two walk ons I decided that this was my new "hobby" and I've been almost every weekend since.

After trying milsim and magfedpbuk paintball and then moving to airsoft there is a huge difference the sportsmanship, honour, skill, and tactics which is something I wanted from paintball but when it's just who ever can shoot faster wins it gets a bit boring...

So that's me in a nutshell a reformed paintballer who has seen the light :)

So you have seen the light haha :D

I'm kidding of course lol. Hope you enjoy your new hobby and welcome to the forum :)

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.