When will King Arms stock in the L1A1 / SLR?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Personally - I wouldn't hold your breath. Not being an M4 seems to go against pretty much any production run these days. Better to scour the classifieds on here or Facebook and try to get a second hand one I would say.

• Supporters

I don't mind waiting a few months as I need to sell my gun, but is that usually when they stock in... monthly?

I've been waiting for a Classic Army CA33E for well over a year.

Seriously - less popular guns are very unlikely to get production runs on a regular basis. You might actually be better off asking KA direct if they actually plan to ever make any more.

I've been waiting for a Classic Army CA33E for well over a year.

Seriously - less popular guns are very unlikely to get production runs on a regular basis. You might actually be better off asking KA direct if they actually plan to ever make any more.

Ok, cheers mate. Shame that nice weapons like that is being put a blind eye on.

• Supporters

Ok, cheers mate. Shame that nice weapons like that is being put a blind eye on.

Simple market forces I'm afraid. M4s and AKs make up the biggest chunk of the market. Everything else is on an as and when basis it seems.

• Supporters

BadgerTac have a pre-owned FAL carbine if that's of any use? Might be able to get an afetrmarket barrel to get to the full length version? http://www.badgertac.com/products/airsoft-1/pre-owned/king-arms-fn-fal-tac-cabine-1-hi-cap-mag-pre-owned.html

This is kind of Sad to be honest. I think there are too many manufactures making M4's or Ak's and SHOULD be making good historical weapons for re enactments etc.

• Supporters

This is kind of Sad to be honest. I think there are too many manufactures making M4's or Ak's and SHOULD be making good historical weapons for re enactments etc.

Re-enactors are a different market though, they don't need functioning guns for a start.

The L1A1 is still listed on the King Arms website. Seriously - drop them an email and ask.

Re-enactors are a different market though, they don't need functioning guns for a start.

yeah, your right actually and yeah I will send them a email later telling them to buck up their work lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.