Hi all!

Lo Dice117

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd just post a small introduction here. I'm a 15 (16 in a couple of days :P) airsofter who's been playing for around a year and was looking for advice on guns etc as I've gotten a job now and can afford to spend more money on the hobby, so I'm now starting to take it a bit more seriously and play more regularly. At the moment I'm running with a G&G cm16 carbine however I'm looking to upgrade soon, as well as needing to get a decent back up or side arm.

Anyway Hi all!

Lo Dice117

welcome aboard! :) tbh, I always tell players to get two AEGs before they get a sidearm. sucks when your main AEG goes down and you don't have a backup. I'd upgrade to a G&P and keep the G&G cm as a backup :)

welcome aboard! :) tbh, I always tell players to get two AEGs before they get a sidearm. sucks when your main AEG goes down and you don't have a backup. I'd upgrade to a G&P and keep the G&G cm as a backup :)

Thanks and sounds like an idea! Will probably stay on the m4 platform seeing as I'm familiar with it and already got stuff for it.

Welcome to the forum mate :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.