KP 05 pistol mags

JD8825

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I was wondering what other hi capa magazines can go with this pistol. I have seen and read on some reviews that they take TM and WE mags but was wondering if they can take other magazines as well. Also, any ideas where I can get them for a reasonable price? Only because they tend to be very expensive and I need to get at least 3 for my load out as I can't afford a RIF yet.

What other magazines are you looking at? Aren't WE / TM the only other magazines available?

If there are any cheap ones they're most likely not going to be very good quality and they'll probably start leaking quickly.

The price of magazines is one of the things you have to live with when you have a GBB pistol or rifle.

Best bet is seeing if there are any second hand. There's a sales section on here for a reason.

Yea I have kept checking back here to see if there is any available :-P So its hit an miss. I think if am getting another pistol would be be an M9 or Glock as their magazines tend to be cheaper. But I do like the hi capas though lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.