Tanfoglio pistols?

two_zero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hmn ok. I touched one once, it was clearance in a store. the safety was broken. and it said cybergun on the package, so no clue who makes them. the first site i opened when doing a websearch thou indicates that it's made by KWA.. which surely is a good sign? thou I only ever used NS2, which is does not say if this is or not.

basically I am being offered one in a trade.

The Tanfoglio Witness is a co2 powered 1911 replica. It can be blowback or non blowbback, and there are specials too. I do believe they are made by cybergun.

AFAIK (and will stand corrected by those more knowledgeable than me) in its tanfoglio form it is 4.5mm calibre and classed as an air pistol. The cybergun version is for airsoft.

I haven't used one but, when they first came out they sold like hot cakes. The RFD's couldn't restock fast enough. I believe the blowback is better than the non blowback.

Hope this helps at least a bit.

it was 3 mags included, but just been offered cash for the item anyway :)

so kwc makes good guns? I just know them for their springers!

as for cz75.. love em! but heard they are a bit small for people with larger hands. never held one so cant confirm.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.