Src m4 reciever replacement help

GingerBreadMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have an src m4 plastic series (rear wired if it helps) and the two little loops that attach the upper reciever to the lower snapped off. As a result I need a new one. http://www.airsoftworld.net/src-nylon-fibre-m4-receiver.html. This is the reciever that I believe came stock with the gun. I was looking at this one http://www.ebairsoft.com/dboys-metal-body-marking-p-6844.html to replace the broken one and I wanted to check that it would be compatible. If not, could anybody recommend one that would for around £30. Thanks, GingerBreadMan

• Supporters

I might have a SRC Dragon that I may break - plastic receiver top & bottom for £30 delivered

but tbh you might wanna buy a Dragon for £75 delivered and have additional spares

Dragon has battery at front hanguard and uses a cheaper plastic outer gearbox with metal gears

but could use that for a while and if / when it needs repairing you would have $hitloads of spares

Thanks for the offer but my src is only a backup/spare gun but I would like it fixed. I am probably going to but that metal reciever from ebairsoft as I'm hoping there is less chance of those loops breaking, I just wanted to double check it would fit

• Supporters

Thanks for the offer but my src is only a backup/spare gun but I would like it fixed. I am probably going to but that metal reciever from ebairsoft as I'm hoping there is less chance of those loops breaking, I just wanted to double check it would fit

The metal receiver won't have the loops you refer to. The upper slides on from the front.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.