Element Airsoft

TheRougarou

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Element Airsoft is a new team located in Iowa we could really use some help getting started and getting some likes on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/ElementAirsoftTeam please and thank you everyone. We have many ideas to help our local and nation wide community, We have plans that when we get a following we can start an arena locally. We have many kids in the area that we want to keep active and off the video games but we first need some help.

You do realise this is a uk forum right mate? Very limited on the support we'd be able to give in a different country

UK SITE! as well your team honestly looks really bad, like 2 guys actually look like they know what they are doing, try get on a US airsoft forum and buy some new stuff?

EDIT:
i get ^^^^ has gone down badly with a few people, its not really worded how i want it, i didnt mean to offend them i was trying to say, they should get some new gear and that may help them get some more support, look at the green mountain rangers in the USA they are known for being assholes yes but they are also known for using the same gear and using it well, its how they do well at events. The team above should try and get some matching gear and it might help them with support as well as doing well on gamedays?

Well, what kind of help do you need?

Like the other guys have said, I don't think we could really help you guys out much since you're in America. We could give advice but you are going to be a lot better on a US forum.

• Supporters

UK SITE! as well your team honestly looks really bad, like 2 guys actually look like they know what they are doing, try get on a US airsoft forum and buy some new stuff?

Quality of gear/looking the part does not make you a good airsofter. Playing hard and playing fair make you good. Can the hate.

I would however agree with everyone that you will find more support on international/US forums. ArniesAirsoft have a strong US membership so I'd recommend you try there...

I was going to close this to avoid the inevitable 'UK site u n00b' posts that are sure to follow, however I'd be interested to know, you mention using airsoft to bring your community together, specifically younger group, what sort of things did you have in mind?

Here in the UK, most people are like 'DERP. GUNS R BAD CUZ DEY KILL PPL. BANBANBANBANBANBAN' so if you have any ideas that could be applied over here that would be interesting!

Thats a really dick thing to say.... its a sport about having fun and honesty.... Some REALLY good players I know only use a Battle belt...Gear does not make the player...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tc6HyxyafY

Like Decky from 9:37 to 10:40

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.