Suggestions for WE Baby 3.8 Hi capa

Prathios

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey i was thinking about getting the WE baby for my fiancee and was wondering if you guys could suggest some good gas and lubes for it. I have learned pretty fast that a cheap price is usually bad... But a high price isnt always good.

• Supporters

WE hi capas are considered as WE's worst pistols, along with their 1911's. (Maybe I'm exaggerating.)

Though I would recommend the WE Glock 19 Gen 4, small, interchangeable grips, a great gun over all, most of WE's newer gas pistols are just as good.

I am abit stuck on them being good or bad to be honest. I can find so many pro's and cons over the WE baby and its loved and hated equally in alot of places. I wonder if its a hit or miss thing or if they use them more or less... hmm.

I shall continue looking for now, And check out a few suggestions. She does like the style of it though.

Tah for the tips, And the gas brands :). Sadly the PX4 is already a no no she wouldn't even second glance at it due to its image lol. I think its snazzy but its not the size for me :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.