Starting up, Hampshire area

loctez

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Looking to get into airsoft properly after giving it a bash last summer. Exams are over and I have been looking for something new and exciting to do now academic commitments are off the cards for a while. I am a cyclist at heart and that burns quite a large hole in the wallet so getting geared up for airsoft on a tight budget should be interesting!

I hope to be playing at Combat South woodland/urban and maybe at some of the UCAP sites. Hopefully there are some members around here I can get to know! Should be getting some decent gear soon and jumping in.

Cheers guys! :D

Hello!

My self and M_P are Hampshire players.

Where are you based? There is a CQB site in Andover (shameless plug time) called ironsight and that's well worth a look ;)

www.ironsightairsoft.co.uk

Sorry i forgot you were on here John!

i'm more bias :P

I am based Hill Head way, nr. Gosport. Seems like an awesome site, will have to check it out if I can get up there, when do you guys start running evening games?

Welcome to the forum mate! Don't be afraid to ask us questions - we all were new once haha :D

I think ground zero are quite serious, well that's the impression I get, considering they are holding Europe's biggest airsoft meet this year. They had done it the past few years apparently, so I imagine that will be quite a serious level of skill, but you could try your luck there. I will be going there in the holidays as My Nan lives close, and I have a free skirmish... I could tell you how it went. Anyway, welcome to the forums :D

Fellow Hampshire airsofter here. I'm closer to Winchester than you but we might still meet at a skirmish :)

Welcome to the forums man

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.