British mk6 helmet reproduction

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thats pretty damn impressive. Very impressive actually. How strong is it?

Thank you for your kind comments. Its strong enough to be knocked around during Skirmish (but i doubt its ballistic proof hahahaha)

Thats absolutely excellent!!

Really good job there, I wouldn't have noticed the difference with the covers on and I'm really picky when it comes to loadouts :P

You might want to share it on the British Forces Loadouts page on facebook as I'm sure they'll be interested

As for the weight thing talked about earlier, I'm looking forward to running my SA kit with M87 (similar to PASGT) and full plates, gonna be fun!!

Thats absolutely excellent!!

Really good job there, I wouldn't have noticed the difference with the covers on and I'm really picky when it comes to loadouts :P

You might want to share it on the British Forces Loadouts page on facebook as I'm sure they'll be interested

As for the weight thing talked about earlier, I'm looking forward to running my SA kit with M87 (similar to PASGT) and full plates, gonna be fun!!

Full plates !!!!! omg you're crazy haha. You must post photos of this, I'd really like to see it :)

Haha don't worry there will be pics up!

I still need to order them as it turns out they're really, really expensive

Start a custom fibreglass helmet business and you'd be onto a nice little earner there mate haha!

Like an earlier poster said - I wouldn't have known a difference without the caption. :D

If you could lay your hands on a Mk7 long enough to get a mould done you'd be onto a right winner with the Brit kit guys, not being able to get the right helmet was one of the things that put me off doing a Brit kit!

Real plates? You planning on taking the African mercenary loadout beyond airsoft Nick? ;)

Haha, well I do need a gap year job.. is Angola still kicking off :P

As for the Mk.7 point, you would make an absolute killing if you could borrow a Mk.7 for enough time to make a mould

Fancy making me a copy and pointing me in the directiom of strapping? I'm after a helmet but don't want to be lugging about a heavy beasty.

Fancy making me a copy and pointing me in the directiom of strapping? I'm after a helmet but don't want to be lugging about a heavy beasty.

yer may be, lets talk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.