Padding for my plate carrier

JD8825

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI guys,

I have my plate carrier set up all I want but I wanted to get some padding for the straps that go over my shoulders. Any ideas where I can get them from?

P.S. it is the plate carrier that I have in my profile picture.

Google plate carrier shoulder pads. Plent to choose from, flyye make a few different types.

Yea its not the best pic is it? The plate carrier was given to me by brother who is in the army. But it is a DEFOCON5 tactical products in multicam. When tracked it back to the company it says it made in Pakistan. Which was interesting lol

The pic is below.

post-9139-0-92636900-1403085034_thumb.jpg

The best i think are Eagle industries shoulder pads. You can run Coms and Hydration through the loops.

Id love to no if there was another one similar but in the UK

http://www.skdtac.com/FirstSpear-Armor-Carrier-Shoulder-Pad-p/fsr.120.htm

Only problem is you got by em from America and that makes it expensive.

They look so good. 42 dollars each though which is roughly 52ish quid for two of them. Wish I wasn't poor lol

But it is a DEFOCON5 tactical products in multicam.

Sorry to rain on your parade mate but that PC looks more like it's in Multiland:

multiland.jpg

It's used as an arid variant of the camouflage Vegetato, which is used by Italian forces http://camouflage.wikia.com/wiki/Multiland

Ah well it doesn't bother me really. It does its job an blends into the multicam stuff I can live with that :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.