ascu?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You are on about the Airsoft Systems Smart Control mosfett yes?

Way overpriced personally, the gate version does a bit more and is only £50 and I'm sure I have seen the Taiwanese company's selling programable digital mosfett for £35.

Does it replace the entire trigger mech and gives you a trigger switch? The fire support site has a horrendous listing.

If you want a high quality control unit and are willing to spend money no point in an ASCU,Black Talon Chimeras are far,far better quality and not that much expensive than an ASCU

http://www.btcairsoft.com/chimera_v2gb

Want! So it's just a plug in and you don't have to do any rewiring or anything?

• Supporters

Want! So it's just a plug in and you don't have to do any rewiring or anything?

Nope, has to be wired in. Like all the best mosfets ;)

• Supporters

You don't have to do a single bit of soldering! All you have to do is trim the ends of the wires,twist them and screw them into the terminals. It's perfectly idiot proof.

Who mentioned soldering? You still have to wire it in.

Ah well - if I get an expensive gun like a KWA RM4 or G&G / LCT AK I would probably get Patrol Base to do upgrades.

I'm guessing you have used patrol base a lot. Is their delievery good and prices? also, is the two tone good? or like zero one airsofts?

I'm guessing you have used patrol base a lot. Is their delievery good and prices? also, is the two tone good? or like zero one airsofts?

Off topic much?

They're my local shop so I don't get anything delivered. If their service is as good as it is at the shop then it should be great.

I have heard a lot of praise from other people as well.

Two-tone is great in my opinion, but I haven't been able compare it to other two-tone services such as Zero One's.

Exactly Dave. I'm going to be upgrading my MP5K and potentially some tech work on my current M4 at some point. Then I could be a bit more open to working with other guns. I need to learn someday and confidence comes with experience.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.