would these be any good (cheap bb pellets)

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I literally have £4.50 to spend on some pellets. Would these be any good or should I wait for a bit to buy anything better? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-AIRSOFT-BB-BULLET-PELLETS-BB-GUNS-6MM-2000-BULLETS-7-DIFFERENT-COLOURS-/271305919173?pt=UK_SportingGoods_OtherSports&var=&hash=item3f2b17cac5

EDIT: if anyone can point in the direction of cheap good quality bb pellets with free postage. NEED .20

• Supporters

The sites usually do decent deals - TWA do 5k SRC for either £9 or £10

I'm sure somebody would of split a bag with you if you was that pushed

But always buying is smaller qty you get less for more money

and postage can be a hidden 8itch on top too

Even sites like OnlyBBGuns that do free shipping on anything are expensive of just a bag of BB's

(They ain't stupid or we would all buy small qty bb's from places like that)

yeah that poster above said about:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4000-0-2g-proball-high-quality-profeshional-airsoft-bbs-0-20g-/131168522180?pt=UK_SportingGoods_OtherSports&hash=item1e8a40cfc4

might be worth a go if you are pushed

try them - they may be ok like he says

I buy my BBs from Patrol Base as well.

If you want to get anything from TaiwanGun, their P&J / TaiwanGun BBs are very cheap but actually are good quality.

IIRC, they're just a little bit worse than King Arms ones.

If you spend over £55 it's worth getting some, otherwise you pay £11 shipping.

BB King BBs are generally the cheapest usable BBs I know of. They are surprisingly good for the quality,QC is decent for a Chinese company and not a lot of air bubbles inside.

Excel BBs are also pretty cheap. If you can fish out another 3 quid you can get a bag of 3700 from zero one for 7 pounds. Excel is also a great bang for buck ammo brand. Their ammo tends to have air bubbles but the overall shape consistency is great.

I use P&J/Taiwangun 0.25's and have never had any issues with them.

I do not understand why people want "cheap bbs".... most site sells good bbs 5k for around £8... how much cheaper does it need to get?

as for buying online, even if it's cheaper, shipping is often added to it, so you might as well just buy them at your site (unless you order a ton, or order them with something else). as for the ones in OPs link, they are not even a good deal, 2000 for £4.. that's more expensive than quality bbs last time I purchased.

I do not understand why people want "cheap bbs".... most site sells good bbs 5k for around £8... how much cheaper does it need to get?

as for buying online, even if it's cheaper, shipping is often added to it, so you might as well just buy them at your site (unless you order a ton, or order them with something else). as for the ones in OPs link, they are not even a good deal, 2000 for £4.. that's more expensive than quality bbs last time I purchased.

no, I know what you mean. I was excited as it was a weekend, and I had some money in my PP and was going to go to a mates with around 2000bbs, and I normally use more than that. Also, does anyone play airsoft against mates. I have quite a large garden (5+ acres i reckon) however I find it not that fun for 4 players. My mate literally has a 150 feet garden, but it is high to low with walls etc and good ledges, and is very fast playing which means there is a lot of rushing. for this, I tend to find my mates glock (i believe WE) is very op and easy to rush with.

• Supporters

£8 for 5k - really, I know TWA do £9 for 5k in shop but never bought at site and dunno if prices went up or dropped

Think £2 per 1,000 is still a good price and may try a few SRC's next time I go TWA

I normally get 10k of Bull$hit for about £21.40 del if I put it with another smallish order

and got option of black or white 0.2g bb's

I posted from a link the OP said about £9:50 for 4k del which ain't bad and always cheaper in bulk

but not everybody wants to spend loads of money to get good delivered price when they realise they may be getting low

If your local store or site sells them at good price then go for it, but if ya getting really low it would be wise to ring them

and ensure they will have a good stock at site on day if you are getting critically low perhaps

Just incase somebody like comes along - I tend to if I see an offer or good price I have a tendency to go nuts and buy twice

the amount or a spare one "just in case" - mobile fones, guns, bb's, games - she my other half does her nut as per usual...

The only thing I have only one of is my missus - who the f*ck would want 2 or 3 lots of nagging, grief & hassle FFS ???

• Supporters

no, I know what you mean. I was excited as it was a weekend, and I had some money in my PP and was going to go to a mates with around 2000bbs, and I normally use more than that. Also, does anyone play airsoft against mates. I have quite a large garden (5+ acres i reckon) however I find it not that fun for 4 players. My mate literally has a 150 feet garden, but it is high to low with walls etc and good ledges, and is very fast playing which means there is a lot of rushing. for this, I tend to find my mates glock (i believe WE) is very op and easy to rush with.

Seriously ensure you always wear eye protection if messing about - I'm sure you do

but even just firing some tests shots in my garden I have had a few ricochets back at me of a step a target was sitting on - wtf

I make a point now always wear something - even spectacles or is better than nothing - NOT IDEAL

MASK OR PROPER EYE PROTECTORS IS BEST - but have learnt don't take chances even with target pratice on my own

and I am getting nice plastic gravel patch at end of my garden that no doubt she will not find attractive when she notices it

(just tell her it was a new modern finishing touch on gardeners world make over at Kew Gardens or something)

^^ yeah I always wear eye protection, you have to be seriously dumb not to. I was thinking about buying bios, and my parents love the garden, one of their passions, so it would make sense. Only thing I am worried about is I heard someone posting saying they bought some and they cracked, and I always wear mesh masks when playing, and that would obviously be nasty if you got one cracking in your face, (although heard it isn't as bad as it sounds).

• Supporters

I was told all bb's do degrade in the end but was kind of sceptical of how long it takes

like cd's in landfill sites etc...

bios supposed to go afer 6months but told more like a year ???

anyone know about regular bb's - please don't say 35 yrs or I may be in trouble:

"We need to talk" she says...

in female to male terms simply means....

I AM IN DEEP F*CKING $HIT BIG TIME

woo-hoo 100 posts - pity only about 15 are worth or make any sense though

• Supporters

normally some kind of resin, what you've 'heard' about bio BBs is bullshit, they don't shatter any more than normal ones and they're not in any way dangerous.

do you really think that half the woodland sites in the UK would insist on using ammunition that was dangerous?

ah ok, thanks for the info. How long do they approx take to break down? they are more expensive, but they seem worth it tbh and which type is the best? madbull?

Also, does anyone play airsoft against mates.

Almost only do that nowdays, beats orgainised games any day imo. usually get 8 people, sometimes up to 30 or as low as 3-4.

£8 for 5k - really, I know TWA do £9 for 5k in shop but never bought at site and dunno if prices went up or dropped

might well be £9, or it might have gone up. long time since I got bbs from TWA :)

ah ok, thanks for the info. How long do they approx take to break down? they are more expensive, but they seem worth it tbh and which type is the best? madbull?

never seen a bio bb broken down. might just put one in a glass near the window to see if it really breaks down and how long it will take.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.